The last four weeks has been revolting.
Mostly because of my new smartphone, E. Snowden and Birgitta Jònsdottir.
I believed I lived in a cool democracy, only to discover the gov. of Denmark, has NSA- public surveillance programs locally implemented, with an adjacent censorship of their own, with more than 3800 blocked sites, (WikiLeaks).
If indeed the U.S. had committed a human right violation -
E.Snowden couldn't come to DK (or any other EU country) even if a majority of the public wanted it!
That's not very democratic, but essential...(to the dialogue)...
Cannoned further by the FISA- act. of 2008,
the majority of EU's governments are democratically compromised, (eye- gagged), but persistently boosting their power to control the public.
(as reward!?)
Initiating misleading and inferior debates about Snowden, as if they weren't participating in the 'security' expansion -
Come on!? -
Do we have a fox in charge of the henhouse?
( indeed we do sweet child, indeed)
***
So what did I learn through my latest cyberspace- encounter in the sign of the new Sweet Smartphone "of mine" ?
Lesson one:
I don't live in a completely cool country!
Lesson two:
I thought I was paranoid and pretty smart too, but only to discover:
I'm neither smart nor paranoid at all!
Au contraire ;
Long ago innocence, privacy, my Smartphone and the Internet has been high jacked from the free world by moralists and governmental control issues - but Helas! -
Thank god for:
Lesson three:
I think I love Birgitta Jònsdottir -
Flower of Icelandic myth...
- And always have...
Ingen kommentarer:
Send en kommentar